Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

Inhaling cigar smoke

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

Inhaling cigar smoke

Postby bootedbiker » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:21 am

Hey guys,

I've been smoking cigars for about two years now (never smoked cigarettes before). Started infrequently - once a month or so on small ring cigars - but last December, got my first order of Asylum 13 8x80s. Fuck - they're good! I can't smoke anything smaller than an 80 ring now. I'm up to about 3 or 4 Asylums a week.

A friend helped me crack how to retrohale - but I could never inhale... until now!

Right now!!

I struggled to find on the internet tips on how to inhale cigar smoke - so I looked last night how to inhale cigarette smoke. And I'm putting in to practice right now what I learned. Puff on a cigar to fill your mouth with smoke - let it cool a fraction - then breath in through your nose - pulling the smoke down in to your lungs.

And I'm fucking doing it right now. God - it feels amazing. The rush. Wow.

It's catching a little on my throat sometimes - but not by a huge amount.

I'm so horned up - I've finally cracked it. I can inhale cigar smoke :D
bootedbiker

Re: Inhaling cigar smoke

Postby joshpayne » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:24 am

Been smoking gars since I started as a teen…and was taught how to inhale them…no other way to enjoy a good gar…also inhale my pipe and of course my marb red 100s….

Way to go…keep up the good work!….it's totally satisfying
joshpayne
Resident

Postby smokepigbear » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:49 am

It seems the vast majority of this forum's users are cigarette-focused, hence the lack of replies to this thread. I am primarily a cigarette smoker, too, can't live without my Winstons and Marlboros, and love them all the way, but I do smoke pipes and cigars as well (pipes almost daily, cigars unfortunately only rarely because I can't always afford really good ones, but I love them, too).

But I must make it clear that for me, cigars are NOT a phallic prop for the looks - they are a SMOKE and treated as such.This is why I personally don't like very large cigars - they're harder to smoke and that's a no-no for me, no matter how suggestive of a big cock they are. Up to a Churchill or Double Corona standard size is fine, but an 80 ring would be too much for me. But of course, to each his own.

And of course I inhale. I have inhaled them since the first I had. In fact, I wouldn't even bother to smoke pipes and cigars if they weren't so good to inhale. Like I said, I couldn't care less about the looks, I'm only interested in the thick strong smoke they give.

---

I had already started with pipes when I first tried cigars, so they were easy, although I have since smoked a few maduros that were way too harsh and caused me an instant cough fit when I inhaled them. However, that's not exactly because of their strength in terms of nicotine and such. It's the chemical composition of their smoke that can be very irritating to the throat and the airways. Other than that, I never had a problem inhaling cigars.

Inhaling pipes and cigars initially requires a different strategy from that with cigarettes. With the latter (more often than not a guy's first smoke), the biggest initial problem is getting used to nicotine, not getting dizzy or nauseous. With pipes and cigars, it's making the throat and the lungs accept the more irritating smoke. One has to go slow at first, with shallower inhales, and move up with practice - until you (hopefully) become one of such unbelievable masters like CigarCoach, COpipebear or SmokeXhaler.

Also the time smoking has to be built up. In the beginning, I could only smoke a pipe (inhaling, of course) for about a minute at a time before the burning pain and the dizziness became unbearable. Now I can chain several bowls without even blinking. It would have been the same if I had started with cigars first, I'm sure.

---

Sample video of me smoking a pipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN4eGq_lUNc

Much older video of me smoking a cigar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gje1HkFOTX8

COpipebear (one of the best of the best) smoking a cigar and a pipe and breathing the strong smoke as if it were thin air: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH0pMvFHi-Q

Enjoy!
Smoking is something you do with your LUNGS - the mouth is just on the way there.
smokepigbear
Resident

Postby marbbrian » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:36 am

I picked up smoking cigars from my ex about a year ago and have been inhaling them from the start so to me it is the only way to smoke cigars.
marbbrian

Postby joshpayne » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:47 am

Hi Brian…see u smoke 2ppd Marb Lights and now inhaling cigars too…heavy marb red 100s here in nyc area…also, gars, pipe, shisha/hookah and vaping (when I absolutely cannot smoke something or somewhere)….inhale all I smoke….only way to enjoy!
joshpayne
Resident

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!